I'm thankful...
12:45 PM

Just an update...

I'm kinda happy rite now. I got appointed for my dream job. Well, to tell the truth-not exactly my dream job..but it's much better than the job i'm holding now. It's permanent and stable, a government job. Yes Oeo..aku dah dapat Landscape Architect kat JLN tu. Alhamdulillah, I'm soooo thankful to Allah for giving me the chance. I'm thankful for the oppurtunity, and I'm so overwhelmed. I mean i've been in a very somber mood for the past few weeks, sooo many bad and tearful things happened to me that i feel like i couldn't go on living my life anymore.

Suddenly, came this good news when i'm in the middle of a deep sh*t. Soemthing that lift up my spirit, something that made me look back and see the justice in everything. The Justice of God the Almighty.

Thank You Allah.

~The Urban Factor~