Friday Blues???
3:08 PM

Gosh. PROCRASTINATE. Dah lama penyakit ni tak melanda...Now it comes back with a vengeance.

For the whole week..I'd been feeling lazy and sleepy + tired. Sampai ja ofis, checked my email then i'll blog hop. Lepas tu started to feel sleepy yang tak tertahan and I just had to take a nap. Tak boleh tidak. The sleepiness is like nothing I've ever experienced before. Memang ngantuk yang takleh nak angkat eyelids langsung.

Went to a clinic Last Tuesday with mak and Emi as all three of us had a fever. Jangkit from abang la nih. Masa check tu, doc said that 1 more week and my pregnancy will be full term already. So she advised me to be prepared as I could deliver anytime from then onwards. Omigosh! I do hope it won't be soo soon though I do have this feeling like "please, takmo pregnant dah. Tak larat!"...

Anyway, mak went back to Penang this morning as the twins will be registering into their new respective schools on Monday. I'm sure my parents were torn between going to send off Akbar or Abidin. But since Akbar's school is nearer to home both parents decided to send Abidin while Pakchak, Makchak and Pah will send off Akbar to Balik Pulau. Mak has plan to visit Akbar the next day tapi taktau la boleh ka tak. She'll be coming back to KL on Wednesday afternoon to keep me company till end of the month (the time when I'll start my loooong holiday. Yippee!!.)

Nowadays, everything I do jadi serba tak kena. I feel sooo uncomfortable most of the time. The band of my kain or pants always feel too taut and stiff on my ever-so-bulging tummy while my t-shirt feels too heavy on my chest. Baby's movement's hurting my ribs...pedih skit as dia banyak stretching rather than kicking nowadays. I can't seem to breathe properly, my chest feels constricted most of the time. I guess at 35 weeks, baby still hasn't engage as I can feel the solid lump right under my chest.

I don't feel like doing much talking. Not even with hubby. I don't know why, just thinking on topics of conversation can tire me out these days.

Walaupun begitu, when I heard that mak, yong and auntie Zee plan to visit Cha in Melaka next weekend, saya masih ada hati nak ikut depa okay. Of coz, keinginan saya terpaksa ditahan because we're afraid I might deliver in the car if I do follow them jalan sana jalan sini. Hahaha. I even secretly wished to stop by Abidin's school in Taiping later when we go back to Penang for my delivery, but mak already said before that abah didn't favour the idea as the road leading towards the school is hilly.

Ah..before it escapes my mind, been receiving quite a number of comments from you guys on the post "My emotional 34th week checkup". Thanks a lot for all your concern and prayers k. Yone siap called me after she read it, and offered her ears if ever I need to talk to someone. As she put it, "I'm just a phone call away"..Hahaha...Thanks cuzzy!

Btw, I wanted to post pictures of these feeding bottles I bought for my darling as I told Yone before but the pic's in laptop at home. Well, if the wireless connection is tip top tonite then I just might be able to do it.

Till the next one, take care people. Have a blast weekend!

~The Urban Factor~