10:13 AM

The munchkin would not go back to sleep. Arghhh! He cried when I tried to put him to sleep in the cot. So now he's lying in mama's lap, sama2 ber online with his mama.






I had an exam couple of days back. P*blic Mutu*l exam, in order to become UT agent. Ok. the truth is I didn't really have the passion to be an agent, but as hubby said that I might as well take the test and do it whenever I have the opportunity, I just agreed lah. After all, he's paying for it kan..so I see no harm here la.


But the thing is, I was too lazy to study for the exam. Whenever Irfan's sleep I'd prefer to do other things. Catching up on my beauty sleep for example (haha), do household chores, watch TV or surf the net.


So the night came when I was supposed to take the exam tomorrow, and I had not touch any single notes given to me. That night saw me kelam-kabut flipping through God knows how many pages of the notes, trying to absorb everything I need to know to pass the exam. Widad told me that out of 20 people taking the exam, usually only 3-4 will pass. So you can imagine how gabra I was la as we paid MONEY to sit for the exam kan.


The day came. Mak came over to look after Irfan, and Pah sent me to the exam center. Arrived quite early, and there were 3-4 lads and gals discussing the notes and such. I just smiled at everyone and kept my mouth shut.


Okie la, so I took the online test and surprisingly passed it! I was thrilled of coz, as I overheard a few of them telling each other that they flunked it. Luck was really on my side this time, alhamdulillah!


Anyway, with haste I called hubby and told him of the result. I demanded a nice treat at Secret Recipe that night as I'd been craving for their cheese cake for quite some time. He agreed. Somehow that night, Irfan wasn't really on his best behaviour so I decided be enjoying it more if we could have it at home. So on his way back from work, hubby bought it for me. And my craving was satisfied. :-)




A slice of bubble-something-cheese cake? Award-winning katanya. Memang deserved the award lah, very nice.


The usual choc banana yang telah separuh dimakan.



Choc indulgence kot...I'm not a fan of choc cake, tapi boleh la makan.


A few days after, I wasn't in the mood to cook and since I had not yet been treated to a nice dinner for passing the exam (mengada2, demand lebih plak!) we went to the Chef & Brew at Krystal Point. Well, frankly the food wasn't that nice if u ask me. We should have gone to the Fisherman's Grill near our house instead.


Yesterday, the first berbuka for this Ramadhan was at Makchak's house. The food was great, nasi kacang and the usual lauk plus kuih. But we all ate in the dark as we got a black out just about 5 minutes before berbuka. What an eventful day of Ramadhan.


Okie la guys, Irfan is calling for me to play with him. Happy Ramadhan to all and may this month brings us closer to Him and each other.



**update : After hours of trying to put him to sleep, munchkin finally terlena kepenatan dengan sendirinya while still making the playful bubbly sound. Haha punya la takmau tidoq anak mama sorang nih.


The Zonan Factor