Oh!MY!!
4:01 PM

Owww My Gosh!

I'm darn nervous!

Went to a meeting just now. Was bored and sleepy. Meeting adjourned after half an hour. Was EXTREMELY glad to be back at my place.

Walked into my cubicles happily...Saw an A4 sized envelope on the desk.The small red paper caunght my attention.."P*rlimen : Tindakan Serta-Merta!". Oh SH*T! I hate this!

When one of my colleague was called to "bertugas di P*rlimen" couple of months back, i prayed that the day would never come for me. But now...my time has finally come....Gotta be there in April. LAte April. And I got about two months to worry about it. Damn!

:-(

I'M SUCH A NERVOUS-WRECK!!!

Oh! Did i tell u that i almost cried the other day IN FRONT OF THE BIG BOSS!!And THAT happened because i was damn nervous to see him and asked for something that i thought he wouldn't approved of (and my instinct was correct u know). When he kept on throwing me questions after questions, i just couldn't help it anymore. Air mata pun start la bergenang....And i'm 99% confident that the boss saw it. Gosh that was terribly humiliating! Seriously, i thought that i've outgrown the urge to cry everytime something went wrong,but evidently NOT! *Sigh* I guess what my lil brothers once said to me was true "Kak Yah ni is such a cry-baby laaaa..."

AM I????

~The Urban Factor~