Hillary Duff or Hillarious Duh!
10:51 AM

Couple of nites ago, I really had nothing to do...I turned on the TV, and there was this movie "Cinderalla Story" starring Hillary Duff. Through out the movie, yes I did call my girl (some of u guys know who)and sent out some short messages.
All of a sudden it hits me..."Hey, this Hillary Duff girl looks familiar".....then I remembered where I've seen this face.....
At the end of the movie, "si dia" pon telepon la....so I just asked her "yah...yah...yah rasa² kan....muka hillary duff ni ada tak macam...."...i din know wat was her reaction then, tapi nak cover la tu..."Merepek!!" katanya....well guys...please do correct me if I'm wrong...orang penang kata "mata spark" ka apa aku tak tau la...hahahaha....They do have the resemblance rite? Please komen "yes" atau "no"...hehehe

The Zonan Factor