Today's happening
9:54 PM






I have a good and a bad news.


The good news is I've been called for a test to get a job at one of the universities in Penang tomorrow morning. (I'd been hoping to work here for quite some time).


It's a job that hubby applied for me some time ago. The bad news is it didn't really match my qualification. I mean, I studied landscape architecture but this job title is Programme Producer.


Tell me how do I learn all about it within few hours time, as the letter only arrived this afternoon at mak's house. Abah said most probably they've had candidate for the post and only called us for the test to follow procedures. That's how it works around here nowadays. *Sigh*


On to a brighter note, I love bathing my son so much because he really enjoys his bathing time. He loves water so much and will splash it at mama whenever he gets the chance. Cheeky boy!






This evening I was ym-ing with my cousin Intan and she asked what we're gonna have for breaking of fast. I told her we'd have ayam percik with nasi tomato but that was just me being ambitious. Haha. What we really had was nasi tomato with the usual ayam masak merah, yesterday's daging kicap, vege and potato wedges which were rather hard coz it was undercooked. But still hubby ate it all up and left only a bit for sahur. :-)


Nasi tomato yang tak brapa cantik but tasty tau! tak caya rasa lah ;-p

Ayam masak merah

Okie la. Gotta go and pack up stuff as we'll be spending the night at mak's house tomorrow. As for the exam tomorrow...errrr...just wish me luck ya.



The Zonan Factor