Dream...Dream...Dream....
9:19 AM

Woke up this morning with THAT feeling inside me...Stared at the ceiling. The loneliness hit right in the middle of my heart.

I'm the kind of girl who likes to dream. In my dream, i always was the most important girl in everyone's lives. People need me like they need air. It's a beautiful dream, really.

But when things happened that cause those dreams to shatter, i always get hurt more than before. But i still keep on doing it. Still dreaming...

I wanna feel needed. I wanna be loved unconditionally. I want to be the most important person in someone's life. You know, i could always get all those i wish for in my dreams. Only in dreams, never in reality....

So this morning, when the loneliness hit me..i realized how alone i actually am. Yes, there are thousands of people surrounding me everyday. But i'll never bond with any of them. Because i'm different. Because my heart wants something that no single soul in this world could offer. I'm all alone. And i will have to start accepting the fact, before i could move on with life.

And I know i'll be able do it. Because I'm a tough girl. And tough girls don't need a shoulder to cry on. Tough girls dun need anyone to take care of her. They dun crave for love, dun crave to be loved unconditionally and they dun crave to be needed by anyone. Yes, that's what i'll be. A tough girl...with beautiful dreams...

~The Urban Factor~