Handbagplanet
2:59 PM

I was bloghopping this morning and surprise surprise!!

I found out that Handbag Planet is launchin on the October 15, 2008 and they are giving away a free handbag every hour for 24 hours on the day of the launch!!! Terrific or what??As I'm a SAHM always on the go, I am always in need of roamy and funky handbags to store Irfan's, mine and hubby's stuff. This is just great chance for me to get a new, beautiful and unique handbag for free!

Anyway, for you girls out there, just sign-up in one easy step, and you can select the handbag you would like to win.

The BEST part is - There's absolutely no catch - this means no shipping/handling fees or credit card required.

So why don't you just give it a try. You could be among the lucky ones you know. :-D

Get on over to www.handbagplanet.com now and sign up keh!

Good luck!

The Zonan Factor