Of Being Sick
6:45 PM

Irfan has diarrhoea. He got one when he was about 3 months old but it wasn't as bad as this time. He poo so many times yesterday that his bum bum sort of eroded (melecet). So everytime we washed him he'd shrieked as if we hit him or something. That made me dread having to wash him everytime he passed motion.

Early afternoon yesterday I went to do pap smear (it was not that painful as i thought it would be, but VERY uncomfortable). Since I had to go to the clinic near mak's house, Amin sent me off early in the morning to her place and later in the afternoon I went with Pah to the clinic.

Around 6 in the evening, Mak and Pah sent us back home and stayed for dinner. It was during that time when Irfan started to shriek real bad that they both decided to spend the night at my place.

Amin and I brought Irfan to the nearest paed, and as expected the doc gave us diarrhoea medication, dehydration salt and required us to change to soy-based milk for the time being.


Banyaknya ubat Irfan!! He loves them all! Siap tak sabar, tarik2 tangan mama everytime I feed him his medicines.

However, Irfan hates the new milk. He only drank 2 bottles throughout the whole day today. He refused the Isomil, siap pushed back my hands (with his hands) everytime I tried to bring the bottle to his mouth. (Padan la, the smell of the milk pun sungguh tak sedap apatah lagi the taste - kot) However, he fed hungrily on his solid earlier. I didn't dare give him his usual milk (Promil Gold - Wyeth) as I don't want his diarrhoea to get worse.

Samples we got from the clinic, tahan la dalam 3 days kot...

Anyway, I'm quite concern with him not wanting to drink his milk so I tried different ways of feeding him lah. Last2, I found that he'd drink it if I feed him using the syringe. Mak aih, tak ka berkurun nak feed 6 oz guna syringe for each feedings, tapi anak punya pasal takpalah. *tsk*tsk*tsk* :-p



sambil menarik2 tangan mama...nak lagiii nak lagiiii! :-D

Please get well soon dear. Penat la when you are sick like this, u become very manja tau *hish*

P/S : I miss the fasting month...

The Zonan Factor