It's BIG PURPLE AND FRIENDLY!!
3:02 PM

Yesterday was a HOLIDAY for our little family!

Hubby took leave so we could settle some errants, bills and stuff. We went to tabung haji first to open an account for Irfan (yes!baruuuu nak bukak, didn't had the chance before). Then paid the bills before heading to mak's house to drop off Irfan.

After dropping him of we went to open my bank account (with C**B) and boy!can they be more unhelpful than that. We first went to the one in Jelutong but were asked to go either at the place we stay or at the place we work. Waaa...never knew that's the procedure to open a bank account. I thought you could just open one wherever, coz that was how it was with Maybank last time. Takdak pulak all these hassles of being told off and having to drive here and there just to open a stu*id account.

Then, we went to the one in U**. There was this one indian muslim lady who smiled at us (hubby to be exact) and told us to wait just for a sec. She was the one who entertained us at first, and she was being SUPER sweet towards my hubby!but NEVER towards moi :-p or maybe i was just being paranoid but whatever! yang i tak puas hati is she made such a big deal when i say i wanted to open the acount, like we need the of**r letter la and such. I was like no, I don't have it as they asked me to open the bank account FIRST before they could issue me the letter. Duh!

And then we saw Pakcik Ghouse's friend, and everything went sooo smoothly after that. See! It was just as easy as that, you shouldn't have tried to complicate the matters. Just ask your supervisor if you don't know the procedures next time yah! :-p

(Like abah said - there's nothing in this world that can't be done..u just have to find out how to make it possible)

After that, we dropped off some documents at one of the offices, went to the lawyer firm to get our properties documents and off we went to QB for a window shopping session! Yeay!

I went into all the baby boutiques that I could find in the mall, and boy! I was sooo in love with the babyGap line of clothing. Kalau boleh nak buy the shop itself so that Irfan could just come in anytime and pick his own clothes (more like mama will do it for him la kan) *wink*wink*

So from yesterday's window shopping, I currently have these among my wishlist. InsyaAllah will TRY to get it for him in the upcoming months (jika dibenarkan sang suami lah ye).



look at the colors! i bet my boy will look good in this :-D




awesome! :-p


cuteness...


ada berbagai2 la socks i want to get for him, this is among them..comei kan...

and this is my F A V O U R I T E !!

Well well...can't wait to shop for his kenduri clothes! :-p We didn't get anything at the mall actually except a lil barney for the munchkin. I wanted to get an elmo for him just becoz it's red and cute, but takdak la pulak the one that fits our criterias. It's either too big or too hard (we want a soft toy) so hubby said we'll try to look at other Toys r Us outlets next time. Oh! Btw Feezah if you are reading this, ada banyak Elmo kat Toys R Us QB, even ada yang send-a-friend Elmo tu but I loved the gigantic talking Elmo. Sangat sesuai for your Tehah. Go get one for her lah, then it can replace her smelly A'a. :-D

Tomorrow, most probably we'll be going to kedai kain to get some *chiffon for myself and whatever materials for the rest of them* for my brother in law's wedding next year.

P/s : Irfan is extra cranky today, most probably sebab tumbuh gigi. He has now got two cutest teeth on the bottom and 4 on top which are very jarang2. Ikut gigi sapa taktau :-D











The Zonan Factor