Of birthday and milestone
10:28 PM

Happy birthday to meeee...happy birthday to meeee...happy birthday to me-eeee...happy birthday to meeee.....

It's my birthday tomorrow..or let say in about 2 hours from now! And I'm doing nothing special but blogging while my two boys are sound asleep in the next room. :-(

I'm pretty sure hubby hasn't got any surprise coming tonite, he's soooo hopeless when it comes to this. I hate i hate i hate. Now I'm promising myself that next year there won't be any surprises for him as well, only for my darling baby. Hmph!!

Anyway, nothing much has been going on in life these past three weeks. It's routine and tiring. But I'm now more appreciative of my time with muchkin. Lots of things been happening to him, first the swollen eyes. A few days after that, he's got swollen fist. A few days after THAT, I woke up in the morning to find him (his neck actually) covered in blood!! Turned out, his neck melecet and he scratched it so bad that it bled. Then a couple of days ago, he hurt the back of his ankle while playing near the sofa at home. All of these happened within 2 weeks time. Sigh...kesian anak mama...

He's 8 months today. You're a big boy now sayang. He's so fond of imitating whatever we do now :

* Geleng kepala (mama ajaq :-p)
*Open and close his fist to the rhyme of cak cekok udang gamit (maktok ajaq)
* Do the clicking sound with his tongue (tok abah ajaq)

He can sit up on his own now..quite steadily eventho still not upright. He can sit up when he's on his back, front or even when he's on his four. No he hasn't take that first crawling step, but is now busy standing up and climbing up and down. A few days back when I was sleeping just besides the sofa, he crawled up onto the cushion. Lucky I woke up and got him, if not he might have fall off. Hish..tak reti dok diam langsung. Grrrr.....

He's a very pampered baby, seriously. Everyone lavishes their attentions to him as he's the first grandson, so now he's becoming more and more pampered. He'd make that kitty sound whenever we're mad at him, so everybody pun tak jadi la nak marah dia after that. I pray he won't grow up to be a pampered boy because pampered toddlers would annoy people for sure.

To Irfan, you just wait till maktok get another grandson/granddaughter next year, then u won't be the one and only anymore. :-p

The Zonan Factor