My cute red sling
10:04 PM

I first heard about babywearing when reading a friend's blog. It kinda appealed to me to wear my baby as Irfan always wanted to be held, especially at home when I do the household chores. Interested to know about it, I surf more websites to get more informations on this thing.

From my findings, I realized that there are some mommies out there who form a group malaysian babywearers and meet up/gathered every once in a while to learn the tricks and techniques to wear their baby.

I don't go to these gatherings, as yet. Being kinda busy with other things, I'm just beginning to learn a few tricks from a dear someone whom I met online, Ito.

This lady was so nice, she even voluntered to help buy a sling for me. With discount at that. So finally after getting precious informations from her, I decided to give it a try.

And I come to love it!



Ito, did I do it the correct way??



OMG! I'm so chubby! hehehe sempat lagi tu..Anyway, thsi is the sling I accidentally left at Jakel the other day. Luckily the staff found it and post it back to me after I called him..MILLION THANKS MR. IKRAM, u dunno how much it means to me. :-D

* For info on baby wearing, just google it kay. i'm kinda lazy to provide any links at the moment. hehe..

** I got this pouch from here. The price is reasonable and the pouch is very comfy. Well, so far Irfan loves it.



The Zonan Factor