Happy birthday to meeeeee
8:27 PM

I'm a bad wifey. I assumed that my hubby is hopeless at romance. The truth is, he's not. Not at all!

Last night at around 12am, Irfan woke up for his feeding and thus mr. hubby woke up from sleep too and went out of the room. I thought that maybe he couldn't sleep with all the noise the lil darling was making and thus decided to go online or watch movies on the pc. After a few minutes, he came into the room carrying a candle-lit-saucer in his hands.

My thought was that since I sulked with him for not being romantic earlier, he tried to make it up by bringing in an empty saucer and just light a candle on it. Supposed to make me laugh la, but knowing me I'd sulk even more with that kinda joke.But when I got up from bed, I saw a piece of my ever favourite cheesecake in it, with a single candle on top. How romantic!!!! I love i love i loveeeeeeee!!!!

So last night, I had the most delicious supper in bed, with mr. hubby feeding it to me! I felt like a queen. Yippee!!! :-p *wish everyday is like that, dreamy look*

Today, we had delicous tandoori at Kapitan, courtesy of mak. Irfan was being a good boy, sleeping all the way from the start of the journey until after we finished our dinner. Sayaaaang dia! Mwahs..

So Ayu, that's the update I have for my birthday this year lah. Pressie from hubby??kena tunggu january or february baru will get insyaAllah. :-D

p/s : oh by the way, I forgot to update in Irfan's milestone previously that when he was 7 months he was already playing hide and seek with me and main kejar2 with maktok. Maktok will do as if she wants to catch him and he'd be soooo gedik2 jerit2 and menyulur dengan sungguh pantas, turned back to her and the cycle repeats itself. Paaaandai anak mama. *anak mama ja la yang pandai*

The Zonan Factor