A nice lunch date
2:21 PM

I've had the nicest lunch I've ever had in such a looooong time. It's not because I had it at an exclusive restaurant nor because the food was out of this world, but it's because I had it with Mr. Hubby.

Now, I can barely remember when was the last time he come fetch me during lunch, maybe never. But today he did! I was just so very ecstatic when he ym me asking "lunch skali arini mau?". Surely u can guees my reply was? "Naaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!yeay yeay!".

We had prosperity burgers at the nearby McD. It was really a short but fulfilling lunch. But Mr. Hubby pesan to me after he dropped me off "I hope this isn't going to be habitual ya"..erkk...kill joy laa you. :-p

(Not his exact phrase, just using the phrase that someone ACTUALLY used to scold me the other day..haih, i really hate that someone lah. hmph!).

The Zonan Factor