Irfan
1:52 PM

Irfan is 10 months old now. Last nite at Tesco, Amin was saying to him "Anak abah dah besaq"..and tetiba I became nostalgic. 2 more months and my son will turn 1 year old. I enjoyed the past 10 months with him, eventho at times I wish I could be with him alllll the time. But what I have with him now is special and enough to make me feel complete. I love my son. I won't trade him with anything or anyone in this whole wide world...

Anyway...Irfan's milestone since 7-10 months :

- Stand up on his own
- Now he's trying to stand without holding on to anything. Bravo dearie! Tho some people sibuk saying that ..slownya, dah 10 months takleh jalan lagi...anak dia tu anak dia ni 9 bulan dah jalan - to heck with u guys, dun u know that EVERY child develops at his/her own rate? tak belajar ka?
- Clap hands
- Wave goodbye
- Eats A LOT...so far I've started him on cheese and fishes besides veggy, and he LOVES IT! esp cheese (at 9 months plus)
- Throw his bottles and pacifiers when he's mad (maktok kata ikut mama!). Nasib la kan kena kepala siapa..hehe
- Shake his head No!No!No!
- Cheeky smile..imitate everything we do like sneeze, cough, shhhh (this one trying to imitate but tak reti haha)
- When alone with maktok, she'd call out "Elephant!Come take Irfan, Irfan dun wanna sleep", and he'd quickly crawled up to her and sleep on her tummy, konon takut la.haha
- Pandai berlakon..when ppl get mad at him, dia buat2 nangis. No tears whatsoever. Nangis pun suara gatal..haha
- Likes to dance (mama will scold him when he do this)
- 8 batang gigi, he loves munching his food now..god boy :-D

A LOT of other things but since time is limited, I can't list everything down here. I'm so happy that I have the chance to go through all all these developments with my sweetie pie, and it's very very fulfilling to see your child grows in front of your eyes.

But sayang mama, please dun grow up too fast k! Mwahs.

P/S : Will be off to Langkawi tomorrow. Will update about that when I get back. Till then, HAPPY HOLIDAY peeps!

The Zonan Factor